Online RN-MSN Program
Application for next start term approaching soon!
The RN to MSN program is for registered nurses with associate degrees who want to become nurse practitioners. It focuses on advanced clinical skills, professionalism and evidence-based practice. Our integrated exam preparation courses provide dedicated study resources, leading to impressive passing rates consistently above the national average and graduate success.
- 3 nurse practitioner concentrations available: Psychiatric/Mental Health, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care, and Family
- $728 per credit hour
- Complimentary clinical placement support available to all students
- 3 opportunities per year to start classes
- 12-week courses
- Admission Requirement - Associate degree in nursing with a 3.0 GPA
For more than 80 years, Wilkes has been dedicated to the success of our students through academic excellence, educational access and return on investment. Some of the nation’s leading publications and renowned organizations have recognized this commitment. We are constantly evolving to meet the needs of our students, and that includes complimentary clinical placement support.
Wilkes University prides itself on providing a quality education to all who are willing, irrespective of their socioeconomic, ethnic or religious background. You’ll find our competitively priced tuition and caliber of faculty hard to beat. Your return on investment is looking good!
Choose the track you’re most passionate about. Get your guide now and explore curriculum, tuition requirements and more.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner